26 Jun Surplus to the Ongoing Operations of StagePro Inc. (Day 3)
Auction Type: Online Only
Day 3 Bidding Opens Thursday, October 1st at 9:00 AM ET
Day 3 Bidding Closes Thursday, October 8th Starting at 10:00 AM ET/9:00 AM CT
3196 HWY K 68, Ottawa, Kansas 66067
CONVENTIONAL ROOF SYSTEM
Large configuration is 100 wide, 55 deep, with 43 foot towers and an interconnected base system. Package is engineered also for a 85×35 footprint. Weight capacity is 24Klbs over play area and 10K in each fly bay. Features an interconnected guy wire system that allows the grid to move up and down while fully loaded. Speaker bays are at height and do not move with the grid. Majority of the system was fabricated OEM by Applied Electronics and uses the I-tube technology.
(240) 4×8 aluminum frame stage decks built to sit on the pin plates working with the “Ring Scaff”, loaded in forkable racks of 10.
(110) Steel frame decks with 2 inch ¼ radius cuts in each corner to sit on the pin plates, working with the “Ring Scaff” or can be used as a “pass through deck” by sitting on the rings in a captured application like a spot tower.
(270) Biljax 4×4 steel frame decks and all supporting hardware, handrails, etc.
(1) 85KW generator Generac/Cat on trailer with fuel tank in skid and in trailer for longer run hours
(2) 7K quiet Honda generators in road cases.
(4) eu2000i Honda generators
(6) 53 ft box trailers white interior, motion sensor LED lighting, e-track, ramp carriage.
(6) 2013 Freightliner Cascadia, around 700 to 800K miles, D-12 engines, APU.
(1) Neville Built 53 foot flat, hydraulic leveling flatbed can be used as a loading dock or stage thrust.
(2) 48 ft flatbeds
(4) 48 ft drop frame box trailers with ramp carriages
(1) 53 ft drop frame trailer flatbed with dovetail
(2) 2012 Kenworth 660, paccar engine, around 500K miles
(1) 993 Dropframe hydraulic stage trailer, originally used as a display trailer, opens up to a 30×24 stage and roof, with a small dressing room in tail, and a storage closet on dance floor, has a 17KW generator on board.
(2500+pieces) Industry standard “wedge lock” or “ring steel” pin plates, level jacks forkable racks and baskets
Shop tools, forklifts, pallet scales, welders, panel saw, case making hardware, pallet rack shelving, single man lift, scissor lift, etc.
Inspection & Removal by Appointment Only
Inspection Monday, September 28th – Friday, October 2nd
from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Removal Tuesday, October 13th – Friday, October 23rd
For Appointments, Contact Auctioneer’s Office at 617-964-1886
Due to Social Distancing Guidelines, Inspections and Removals Will Be by Appointment Only
For Pack & Ship Quotes Contact:
Jay at 785-242-0444 or